Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sunrise Beach Hotel/Building work

Hi, I am going to the Sunrise Beach hotel very soon and have just been told by my travel agent that there is a new development taking place near to the St Raphael Resort... (not sure where this is??) where a villa complex is being built and work is currently focusing on the shell of the building and noise and visual disturbance may be experienced around the main pool area and one of the hotels restaurants. 3 other lunch time restaurants plus the other main pool area are not affected and guests may still use these...





I am rather confused about this info as I thought this hotel only had one large pool!





Please can anyone throw any light on this as I am considering moving to a quieter hotel!!





Many thanks,





Katy.




|||



Looking on tripadvisor the St Raphael Resort is in Limassol!!!!!!



Is there also one in Protaras??



Or has my travel agent Thomas Cook made a mistake!!!




|||



I think you have been given duff information.There is no St.Raphael Resort in Protaras(unless one has been built in the last year).There is building work AFAIK going on next to the silver Sands but this is a couple of hotels away so wouldn%26#39;t affect the Sunrise at all.And you%26#39;re right,it only has one pool.




|||



Hi, I have been to my travel agents today...Thomas Cook has sent me this letter IN ERROR!!!!! There is another letter in the post to rectify this but I havent received it yet due to the postal strike!!!



Oh well...at least there is no building work and I can now look forward to going to the sunrise beach!





Katy




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 pm, September 06, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment