Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Do I need a Visa for the Day Trip to Egypt?

I have a UK Passport, but will I need an additional Visa, for a day trip to Egypt?




|||



No, your passport is sufficient, well it was last year when we went on the mini cruise.




|||



Not sure about a day trip but when I go to Egypt I have to buy my visa on arrival at the airport. Cost may be included in the cost of your trip if it is an organised one.




|||



No visa required, we flew there for the day trip last year, the day is very well structured and you are looked after very well.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 pm, August 16, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment